Family law

A separation ?

Drolet Pigeon Avocats inc. Do it for you!

amazed woman looking at disrupt photo of couple in quarrel
Your family has a crisis and you never thought it could happen to you. Even so, there you go. You must move forward while managing a mix of emotions and stress. When you come to the decision that it is time to hire an attorney to settle your family situation, it’s because you want to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is important to know what your rights are and what solutions are available to you. However, did you know that retaining the services of a lawyer does not mean that there will necessarily be a litigation to debate in court. If you and your ex-spouse are in agreement, it is possible that both of you get a lawyer together to prepare joint procedures.

From mediation to litigation, the team of Drolet Pigeon Avocats Inc. is here to help you. Being aware that this decision may have an impact on your finances, we offer quality services at affordable rates. We can also offer you to pay our fees in equal monthly installments.*

We offer a full range of family law services including the following:

  • Amicable divorce
  • Contested divorce
  • Attorney for child
  • Annulment of marriage
  • Separation from bed and board
  • Family patrimony
  • Liquidation of matrimonial regimes (Partership of acquests, Separation as to property, Legal community)
  • Matrimonial taxation
  • Litigation between common-law partners
  • Agreement between common-law partners
  • Dissolution of the civil union
  • Nullity of civil union
  • Custody and access rights
  • Spouse support
  • Child support
  • Obligation of support
  • Access rights of grandparents to their grandchildren
  • Deprivation of parental authority
  • Adoption of a child
  • Adoption of an adult
  • Homoparental adoption
  • Filiation by blood
  • Filiation of children born of assisted procreation
  • Parents In loco parentis

*On approved credit. Certain conditions apply. We accept payment by check, credit card, debit card or cash. Contact us for more information.