Chateauguay, May 25th 2020
Taking into consideration de current situation of the COVID-19 pandemic and the government’s directives, we have implemented the following safety measures to allow us to maintain our activities.
• Until June 1st 2020, all appointments will either be held via phone call or videoconference;
• As of June 1st 2020, the appointments will mainly be held via phone call or videoconference. If an office appointment is required, wearing a mask will be mandatory. All office appointments will take place in our conference room which will be disinfected regularly. If you have an appointment, we will ask that you please remain inside your vehicle until the exact time of the appointment, a team member will come get you shortly.
• As of June 1st 2020, there will be a desk stationed in the entrance way to limit access to the office. This desk will be used to exchange documents and the administration of oaths.
• We will favor e-mail communications (postal will be accepted if a signature is needed);
• All payments must be done remotely by Interac transfer, bank transfer for Desjardins customers or by credit card via phone;
Finally, please take into consideration that the current situation affects the court’s usual operation. Urgent demands will continue to be heard despite this fact. Please feel free to contact us for more information on the subject.
We are monitoring the situation and will keep you informed of any changes, if needed, as soon as possible. We thank you for your understanding and continued collaboration.
Me Nancy Drolet
Me Roxane Trudel-Pigeon
Me Renée Ste-Marie